- A brand-new Lucy story, in which our lovelorn lass goes on a date with a boffin who believes that the universe is 99.99999% nothing, therefore the bit that isn't nothing should also be considered statistically nothing.
- Poems about dashing about, far-out Bob Ross, Irish coffee and hot pastrami, remains, potato mulch, and silence
- A neuropsychological exploration by Mr Hobbs of Milton Keynes
- And introducing Stinkpot and Dave Lucas, who drive about in a van looking for ways to make money
- Dreams, drawings, schemes and more
It’s an "un-event" whose aim is to “provide people with one national day when they can just sit, without celebrating, observing or honouring anything”
It was first proposed in 1972 by teacher Jothy Narayanasamy
It was then inaugurated in 1973 by a newspaper humorist and columnist called Harold Shipman Coffin
It is sponsored by The National Nothing Foundation
The total number of members of the Foundation is unknown.
An expression of interest in the Foundation's purposes qualifies one for membership
It publishes nothing and holds no meetings or conventions.
Harold Coffin was selected as chairman of NNF “Because nothing is something he does better than anybody else."